Sunday, March 30, 2008

Free Write

This has been a pretty difficult week. I feel like school hasn't really slowed down for the past month or so, and even with spring break- I don't really feel like I've gotten a break. I think that I have just been stressed with trying to find an internship, which I am still not sure what I will do this summer. Something I am excited about is that baseball is starting soon. I am a huge Red Sox fan and I am actually hoping to get up to Boston at sometime this summer to see a game. I also like college baseball, my boyfriend is on the team at Wake Forest and they are playing Florida State this weekend, who is ranked #2 in the country (Wake is probably like 70 or 80). They actually won a game yesterday! We were pretty excited about that. Anyway, I hope that this week gets easier!

No comments: