Sunday, March 9, 2008

Class Presentations

I really enjoyed hearing all of the presentations. When we were first told about the assignment I wasn't too excited, because typically presentations (especially when you have to listen to 20) aren't fun. I also don't really like giving presentations myself but this presentation was a really good experience. It didn't involve a lot of research/planning and since the environment was so relaxed it wasn't too stressful.

I thought that all of the presentations were good because you learned something about every classmate. When you give a presentation that is free topic you get to know what people are passionate about. I enjoyed hearing the presentations about traveling abroad because the pictures were beautiful, and everyone's experiences in Europe are unique. I also really enjoyed the presentation about Charleston, because my mother recently moved to Mount Pleasant and the changes in the area really affect me and my family. I also enjoy cooking (and really really enjoy the Food Network) so the presentations about the cream puff and how to make the perfect burger were really great.

No comments: