Sunday, February 24, 2008

Free Write

For this weeks blog, I guess I will talk a little bit about what's going on in my life. First, my mother got a new puppy! She just flew up to New Hampshire to pick up our new yellow lab, who is the cousin of our five year old lab, Alley. We named the new dog Bogey because my mother loves to golf. At first Alley and Bogey did not like eachother at all, and would bark and make a big scene... but now they are pretty good friends.

Other than the puppy, I have been fairly busy with school work this past week and have also been busy applying for internships. I hope that I end up in Washington this summer, but I also wouldn't mind working in Charleston again.

I am also excited that baseball has finally started! It's one of my favorite sports to watch, and it means that warm weather is coming!

No comments: