Sunday, January 27, 2008

Looking Ahead..

I have always had a plan for my future. When I was in middle school I was constantly thinking about how I was going to get into the best prep school, and through high school I was preoccupied with getting into the best colleges. I decided to come to Clemson on a whim, but I am still happy with my choice. The plan had always been to go to law school after college and then move back to New England after that.

In ten years I see myself working in or around Boston. I am not sure what I want to do with my law degree but hopefully that will become more clear after I have explored different areas of law. I know that I would not want to be a criminal lawyer but business law seems to be a little boring. I have taken a sports law class and I plan on looking into entertainment law. I would like to be settled with a family but I don't want to start a family until I'm comfortable in my career... but all of that is rather personal. But before my goals get too lofty I have to take the LSAT and start the law school application process...

No comments: