Thursday, January 10, 2008

About Me



Hi! My name is Sarah Hayward and I'm originally from Hampden, Maine but currently live in Charleston. I am a Political Science major with a Legal Studies minor. I enjoy political science but don't know what I would do with the degree other than go to law school, so that's the plan. I hope to go to school in Boston because it is one of my favorite cities.

Until this semester I was on the Clemson Women's Varsity Rowing Team, but I decided not to continue because rowing was not as fun as it used to be and it was pretty difficult getting up at 5 every morning. Other than rowing I enjoy running, reading, cooking, the Red Sox and traveling. Some of my favorite places to travel are Turks and Caicos and Cape Cod.

I am excited about this semester and look forward to getting started!

No comments: